After falling in love with computers at the age of ten, later I got the opportunity to be involved professionally in the smart card and hi-tech business working for companies such as Incard, STMicroelectronics, IPM Group, Matica Technologies, Centro Grafico DG, Aeternity and Zwipe were I am currently serving the company as VP Business Development.
I am a believer that the technology shall be an “enabler” to unlock the full potential of every human being while – at the same time – should be easy and secure to use.
When I am not blogging I enjoy travel, running, hiking, taking photos, making timelapses and hyperlapses.
I am known in the Industry as “Andong” (安东). This name was given to me by the workmates at the time I was living in China.
Few other small things you might want to know about me:
- I invented the Twitter hashtag #BSC as reference to Biometric Smart Card.
- I invented the Twitter hashtag #BPC as reference to Biometric Payment Card.
- In September 2018 I presented I presented The Rise of Biometric Card for the ID Caad Industry at Government ID World, Marseille.
- In June 2018 I presented The Rise of Biometric Card for the ID Card Industry at SDW 2018 in London, UK.
- In March 2018 I presented The Rise of Biometric Card at ICMA Expo 2018 in Orlando, USA.
- In November 2017 I presented The Rise of Biometric Card Market at IDEX ASA Capital Markets Day in London.
- In October 2017 I have published world’s first independent research on Biometric Smart Card.
- 7-9 November 2018, Salone dei Pagamenti, Milan.
- 27 November 2018, Trustech 2018, Cannes. At this event I will present an update on “The Rise of Biometric Cards” on the “BIOMETRICS: Key for the Digital World” track. Full program here.
- 5 December 2018, EAB Biometrics in Banking Seminar: Do you really know your customer?, Amsterdam.
- 7 December 2018, EAB Biometrics in Banking Seminar: Do you really know your customer?, Frankfurt.
- 26-27 June 2019, Seamless Asia 2019, Singapore.
- Septeber 2018, PSD Infocus – Payment Technologies: The Rise of Biometric Payment Cards.
Embedded Security News is official media partner of:
- Asia Pacific Smart Card Association (APSCA)
- International Cyber Defence Summit
- Money20/20 Europe
- Seamless Asia
- Seamless Thailand
- Seamless Vietnam
- Seamless Philippines
- Symposium on Securing the IoT
- Smart Security Week
- Wired Security
Please use the following form to leave a comment, opinion or whatever you like: