Upon the proposal of ST’s new President & CEO Jean-Marc Chery, the Supervisory Board has approved the establishment of a newly formed Executive Committee, entrusted with the management of the Company and led by Mr. Chery as its Chairman.
The other members of ST’s Executive Committee are:
- Orio Bellezza, President, Technology, Manufacturing and Quality
- Marco Cassis, President, Sales, Marketing, Communications and Strategy Development
- Claude Dardanne, President, Microcontrollers and Digital ICs Group
- Lorenzo Grandi, President, Finance, Infrastructure and Services and Chief Financial Officer
- Marco Monti, President, Automotive and Discrete Group
- Georges Penalver, President, Human Resources and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Steven Rose, President, Legal Counsel
- Benedetto Vigna, President, Analog, MEMS and Sensors Group.
« ST’s new Executive Committee is a team of strong and experienced semiconductor industry leaders. Our first priority is to deliver on our 2018 business and financial objectives and continue on our path of sustainable and profitable growth. Customers choose ST because we are able to bring them innovation in technology and products. We will keep pushing in this direction, with a focus on fast time-to-market and strong execution, to create value for customers and for all of our stakeholders. » said Jean-Marc Chery, President & CEO of STMicroelectronics.
ST is a global semiconductor leader delivering intelligent and energy-efficient products and solutions that power the electronics at the heart of everyday life. ST’s products are found everywhere today, and together with our customers, we are enabling smarter driving and smarter factories, cities and homes, along with the next generation of mobile and Internet of Things devices. By getting more from technology to get more from life, ST stands for life.augmented.
In 2017, the Company’s net revenues were $8.35 billion, serving more than 100,000 customers worldwide. Further information can be found at www.st.com.
For further information, please contact:
Group VP, Investor Relations
Tel: +1 602 485 2064
Alexis BretonDirector, PR & Media OperationsTel: + 33 6 59 16 79 08