LITTLETON, Colo.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–CPI Card Group (Nasdaq:PMTS, TSX:PMTS) (“CPI” or the “Company”), a global leader in financial and EMV® chip card production and related services, today announced its attendance and exhibition at Money 20/20, one of the world’s largest payments and financial services industry events, scheduled for October 22-25 at The Venetian Hotel and Sands Expo in Las Vegas, NV. Exhibiting at booth 513, CPI will be highlighting and demonstrating new metal card capabilities and an advanced suite of digital solutions in addition to its dynamic print-on-demand platform and best-in-class instant issuance technology.
“As the evolving needs of financial institutions converge with the rapidly changing wants of their customers, the call for payments innovation that can deliver value and versatility in a cost-efficient fashion is louder than ever,” said Lane Dubin, Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing at CPI Card Group. “We have always been dedicated to helping our customers navigate the transforming payments landscape, equipping them with solutions that exceed expectations – through products and services that not only meet consumer and technology demands, but genuinely make their lives easier. We look forward to showcasing and bringing our innovations to life for attendees at Money 20/20.”
Attendees at the event will have the opportunity to view the full array of CPI’s solutions and learn more about how the company’s technologies help organizations accommodate emerging trends in the payments market. These include:
- CPI Metals – CPI’s new Stainless Steel and Tungsten Fusion metal cards, which – paired with the company’s advanced personalization capabilities and luxurious packaging – allow financial institutions to differentiate new or existing premium metal card programs.
- CPI Digital Express – A customizable, white label solution enabling the online ordering of digital and physical cards by consumers.
- Digital Card – A solution that allows the quick and secure delivery of prepaid cards through multiple channels.
- CPI On-Demand – CPI’s next generation, data-driven personalization solution that can accommodate companies’ entire portfolios, providing dynamic, high-quality, quick-turn printing for cards, carriers and collateral while eliminating waste.
- [email protected]®– A secure, cloud-based plug and play instant issuance solution utilizing Software as a Service (SaaS).
Demonstrations, printed samples of cards and collateral and much more will be available at CPI booth 513, to provide attendees a firsthand look into the company’s slate of innovation.
About CPI Card Group
CPI Card Group is a leading provider in payment card production and related services, offering a single source for credit, debit and prepaid debit cards including EMV chip, personalization, instant issuance, fulfillment and mobile payment services. With more than 20 years of experience in the payments market and as a trusted partner to financial institutions, CPI’s solid reputation of product consistency, quality and outstanding customer service supports our position as a leader in the market. Serving our customers from ten locations throughout the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom, we have the largest network of high security facilities in North America, each of which is certified by one or more of the payment brands: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Interac in Canada. Learn more at www.cpicardgroup.com.
EMV is a registered trademark or trademark of EMVCo LLC in the United States and other countries.
ICR Inc. for CPI Card Group
Laura Anderson, 203-682-8267