I’m pleased to announce that I will be speaking at ICMA’s upcoming CardTREX Europe event. CardTREX Europe is taking place 5-6 October in Milan, Italy and will be featuring great educational sessions, networking and a facility tour of Bilcare Research. Below are a few highlights. I thought you may be interested in attending this event.
- Card focused education, solutions and innovative trends
- Learn how to strategically position your card business for the future
- An insider look at film manufacturing
- CardTREX Europe: Guided tour of Bilcare Research
- Powerful networking and information exchange opportunities – Networking Zone and Speed Share
I will speak about The Rise of Biometric Cards: state of the art and future challenges for card manufacturers. Topics of my presentation includes:
- What is a Biometric Card
- Biometric Card applications
- Template-On-Card vs Match-On-Cards vs Biometric System-on-Card
- Anatomy of a Biometric Card
- Biometric Cards manufacturing steps
- Biometric Cards Value Chain
- Key Trials / Pilots
- Key Companies of the business (Card_Lab, Card-Tech, Jinco Universal, Mereal Biometrics, Morix, SmartMetric, Tactilis, Zwipe)
- Key Fingerprint Sensor manufacturers (CrucialTec, Elan Microelectronics, Fingerprint Cards, FlexEnable, Idex, Infinity Electronic Biotech, Innolux, Next Biometrics)
- Biometric Cards shipment forecast
- Normative References
- Biometric Cards Acceptance / Risk factors
- Biometric Cards Patents
You can register at cardtrex.org/Europe. If you have any questions regarding the event please contact ICMA Headquarters at [email protected] or call 1 (609) 799-4900.
M +39 392 5198737
connect:ID 2018 reveals exciting new plans to put next-generation identity solutions in the spotligh...
Precise BioMatch™ Embedded deployed in world’s first contactless payment card from AirPlus internati...
Malaysia - More investment in new tech
Fingerprints Secures Initial Orders For T-shape™ Module To Be Integrated In Dual-interface Payment C...