Gemalto’s 2017 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders will be held at:
the Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel & Conference Center
Schiphol Boulevard 101, 1118 BG, Schiphol Airport, the Netherlands
at 2:00 p.m. CET on Thursday, May 18, 2017
On March 16, 2017 (the date of the notice for the AGM), the total issued share capital of Gemalto N.V. amounted to EUR 90.423.814 consisting of 90.423.814 shares of EUR 1 each.
On March 16, 2017 at opening of business, the total number of voting rights amounted to 89.861.592, as 562,222 shares were held by Gemalto N.V.
2017 Annual General Meeting documentation:
- Annual Report, including financial statements: [PDF, 5.2 Mb] – Online
- Notice convening the AGM
- Agenda and explanatory notes
- Information on the persons proposed for (re)appointment to the Board
- Dutch text of the proposed amendments to Gemalto’s Articles of Association and an unofficial English translation thereof, included in a triptych (drieluik) (Annex 6 to the Agenda)
- Information for shareholders holding their shares in an account in a bank, a financial institution, an account holder or an intermediary (“Unregistered shareholders”)
- Information for shareholders listed in Gemalto N.V.’s shareholders register (“Registered shareholders”)